English is the official language of the conference; the paper should be written and presented only in English.
2). Template Download
3). Submission Types
* Abstract submission for presentation only without publication.
* Full paper submission for both presentation and publication.
4). Paper Length
Each full paper should be no less than 4 full pages, including all figures, tables, and references. And extra page will be charged at 60 USD / 400 RMB / Page.
1). Download the
for formatting your paper.
2). Submit your paper to Online Submission System or email@example.com.
- via online submission system: an account is needed, if you don't have, please register first.
- via mailbox: the email subject should be named as "Submission-ICCCV 2020-Full Paper/ Abstract".
3). The conference secretary (firstname.lastname@example.org) will contact you within three working days once receiving your submission.
* The submissions will be subject
to a double-blind peer review for technical merit, significance, relevance to
the topics, etc. For acceptance or rejection, the authors will receive the
result from email@example.com.
The review process is as below:
1). Each paper will be subject to preliminary review such as relevance to the conference topics, repeated publication and repeated submission after submission.
2). The conference secretary will inform authors the preliminary review result via email around 10 days.
3). Once the paper has passed the preliminary review, it will be forwarded to at least two independent reviewers for final review for the technicality, content, applicability and etc.
4). The acceptance or rejection notification along with the review comments will be sent to authors via email around 3 weeks.
ICCCV 2020 will not accept any
paper that, at the time of submission, is under review for, has already been
published in, or has already been accepted for publication in, a journal or
another venue with formally published proceedings.
Articles submitted to the
conference should report original, previously unpublished research results,
experiments or theories and must not be under consideration for publication
elsewhere. We firmly believe that ethical conduct is the most essential virtue
of any academic. Any act of plagiarism is unacceptable academic misconduct and
cannot be tolerated. If an author is found to commit an act of plagiarism, the
following acts of sanction will be taken:
1) Reject the article submitted or delete the article from the final publications.
2) Report the author's violation to his/her supervisor(s) and affiliated institution(s).
3) Report the author's violation to the appropriate overseeing office of academic ethics and research funding agency.
4) Reserve the right to publish the author's name(s), the title of the article, the name(s) of the affiliated institution and the details of misconduct, etc. of the plagiarist.
Copyright © The 3rd International Conference on Control and Computer Vision (ICCCV 2020)